Neck acne can be a problem for people of viagra generic wholesale all ages, gender, ethnicity, etc. It is embarrassing and can be quite painful. Acne on the neck occurs when sebaceous glands get clogged and become infected. There are a few things that can be done to prevent acne from occurring on the neck. They are as follows:
How to get rid of acne on the neck
- Avoid tight fitting clothing that hugs or rubs up against the neck. Clothing that rubs the skin or neck creates more oils on the skin and causes irritation. Another thing to avoid would be wearing scarves, turtlenecks, etc.
- Wash your face and neck two to three times a day with mild soap and water. This will prevent oil from building up as well as help keep infection away.
- Shampoo hair daily. Having long hair can increase a person’s chances of getting acne on the neck area. Especially if it is not being shampooed daily. The reason for this being that the oils around the base of the hairline rub against the neck and add oil to the area which then causes acne to form.
- Wear a ponytail. Pulling long hair back away from the neck can also help prevent acne from occurring.
- Change bedding often. Dirt, oil and debris can collect on your sheets and pillowcases and cause buildup of oil to occur on the skin and cause acne outbreaks on the neck. To help avoid this change bedding often, at least once every other week.
Other steps to take
Never scratch or pick at acne as this can make the problem worse and can even lead to scarring. Try to minimize stress and stay out of the sun as much as possible as these two things have also been found to increase chances of acne outbreaks.